1. HOW DO I BUY AN ORIGINAL? I have originals available in my shop.
2. CAN I COMMISSION A PAINTING? Yes! Email me, and let’s discuss what you have in mind. I take commissions for both abstracts and portraits.
3. PRINT QUALITY & DETAILS: All reproductions are Giclee reproductions and are printed in my studio with my fancy new professional printer, the Canon ProGraf Pro-4000. I offer both canvas and paper prints. The canvas prints are hand stretched in studio on heavy duty wooden stretcher bars, the sides are painted black and finished with a satin varnish. The paper prints are printed on museum-quality, matte fine art paper.
4. HOW IS MY ARTWORK GOING TO BE SHIPPED?
All artwork is wrapped in plastic, padded extremely well, and sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box.
All artwork will ship via USPS or UPS, and most packages arrive within 1-4 days (domestic) from time of shipping. International shipments will be sent via USPS.
Paper prints are mailed in a thick tube.
Stretched canvas prints are sent in a well-fitting sturdy cardboard box
5. RETURNS: All sales are final. Email me with any additional questions.